What is the DCR-PRO?
The DCR-Pro has been designed from the ground up, solely to be a refinishing machine for diamond cut alloy wheels, which can be used as a mobile & static solution for your business. The DCR-Pro will produce the pristine ‘factory finish’ you’ve been looking for. It’s small footprint & quiet nature should not be misunderstood or confused. It is now proven to give the same, if not better results as the much larger CNC lathes whilst not taking up too much space in your workshop or van. The smart user interface is easy to use making simplicity its main focus, with the end goal, saving your time.
UP TO 24 INCH
UP TO 30 INCH
Key features of the DCR-PRO
- Super fast probing can read a typical 20″ wheel in 30 seconds for fast wheel throughout.
- We don’t need to save the wheel profile due to the speed of the DCR-Pro.
- Saving a profile will increase the risk ‘of’ wrong profile upload which can cause machine and wheel damage.
- Smart easy to use touchscreen interface with step by step instructions
- The DCR-Pro wheel lathe cuts wheels from 14” to 24” tyre on technology & up to 30” with tyre taken off.
- Rapid two stage process – scan wheel, cut wheel.
- Worlds smallest & quietest design saves on valuable workshop space or fit into a van for a mobile repair service.
- DCR-Pro only requires a 240v 13amp single phase electrical supply.